CAPTRON has dedicated itself to serve small-medium sized businesses and large corporations with state of the art sensor solutions. As a family-owned business founded in 1983, we design, develop and manufacture the future of human-machine interfaces, level measurement equipment, and optical sensors.
Through our modular manufacturing system and more than 10,000 possible configurations, we provide our customers with very reliable & highly customizable products within various industries e.g.
- Industrial Automation
- Traffic & Transport
- Building Technology
- Supply Chain
- and many more...
For our North American headquarter in White Plains, NY, we are looking for a highly motivated individual to support our Sales Team with their day-to-day tasks.
As an ideal candidate, you have experience in selling technical products over the phone and a strong focus on customer satisfaction. You have excellent speaking & listening skills and the ability to engage prospects over the phone.
- Technical support for electronic products (switches, level measurement devices, and optical sensors)
- Prepare sales offers
- Processing Sales Orders in ERP system and monitoring them in terms including delivery and invoicing, follow up on quotes and mailings
- Assist outside sales Customer Management/data management in existing CRM and ERP system
- Add products to inventory
- Outgoing shipments / handle 3PL shipments
- At least 2 years of work experience in inside sales or sales support is required
- B2B sales experience is a must
- Very good technical understanding, ideally within low voltage electronic components
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Strong organizational skills & independent working style
- Excellent Excel skills including pivot
- Experience with CRM and ERP systems
- Proficiency in Apple products including Pages, Numbers, and Keynotes