Prices per mm (millimeter).
Maximum length 3000mm
Probe types and materials are dependent on
- the material of the tank our devices are used
- the medium you want to measure
Following considerations should be made before selecting the probe
- You have a non-metallic tank and/or a medium that does not allow any contact with metals.
You should use our 2-Rod Probe
- You have a non-metallic tank or do require high precision. However, your medium can get in contact with metal.
You should use our Jacket tube probe
- Nothing of the above applies to you
You should go for our 1-Rod probe
1-Rod, 2-Rod, Jacket Tube