CAPTRON has dedicated itself to serve small-medium sized businesses and large corporations with state-of-the-art sensor solutions. As a family owned business founded in 1983, we design, develop and manufacture the future of human-machine interfaces, level measurement equipment and optical sensors. Through our modular manufacturing system and more than 10,000 possible configurations, we provide our customers with very reliable & highly customizable products within various industries e.g.
For our North American headquarter in White Plains, NY, we are looking for a Sales Engineer (f/m/d) who has a strong hunter mentality and is success driven. You are excited for new opportunities and are able to consult customers on-site & virtually in order to offer them the best solution for their application.
As the ideal candidate you have your existing customer portfolio and persistent sales tactics. With a proven track record of generating new business within the industrial automation sector you have sold electronic products over the past 3 years or more, preferably level sensors, switches and/or optical sensors. Ideally you have an electronic engineering degree, but a very firm technical understanding is a must.
- Devise strategic plan aligned with corporate plan to ensure year on year sales growth and drive its execution
- Generate new leads and opportunities within industrial automation with a strong focus on process automation, machinery and manufacturing
- Build & maintain strong relationships with engineering and other non-purchasing contacts in order to specify our products in
- Understand customer requirements and propose them with the right solution to meet their needs
- Work proactively on RFQ's and generate sales offers through our ERP system
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecast (PSI)
- Find and on-board new sales representatives within your sales territory
- Attend sales, trade, and product learning meetings as required
- Train and mentor new sales team members
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or 3 years of experience in B2B sales (strong preference given for industrial automation and/or electronic manufacturing industry experience)
- Based in the United States
- Proven success at winning significant business- leading by example
- Proficient in time management- executing own sales and leading simultaneously
- Excellent presentation skills and a proactive sales approach to meeting and exceeding goals.
- Proficiency in apple products e.g. IOS numbers, pages would be of advantage
- Experience with level measurement products, switches and/or optical sensors would be of advantage
- Adaptive to change and natural problem solver
As a full-time CAPTRON team member, you’ll be offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program with a wide range of benefits. We said it’s more than a job! Our benefits ensure a long-lasting career with us as your personal life and needs change. See for yourself here.
Then send us your full application including an up to date CV using he form below.
Job Application (Sales Engineer)
Job application submittance form