The CHT series from CAPTRON offers a wide range of easy-to-operate capacitive switches that feature an extremely long service life.
Their robust, 100% water-proof and oil-proof design withstand tough environments, as well as the most adverse weather conditions.
With different models, materials, connection types, fitting types, installation depths, and specific standards and requirements, the CHT series is extremely versatile, suited for virtually any use.
Hygienic versions with housing made of stainless steel and tempered glass are available for applications in the healthcare sector as well as in the food and beverage industry.
CAPTRON offers its customers personal consultation for its wide range of CHT series products to ensure they make just the right selection based on their needs and standards.
CAPTRON, an expert on innovative sensors and sensor systems.
- Touch control
High ease of use, no pressure required.
- Durable service life
Several 100 million switching cycles
- Wide selection
Of touch surfaces, housings and designs
- 100% water-proof and oil-proof – IP69K
Sensor completely sealed in cast resin
- Shock-resistant and vandal-proof
The sensor cannot be destroyed by lighter flames or severe blows
- Hygienic design (depends on the model)
Based on DIN EN 1672-1/2
Optical (16 LEDs), acoustic (signal tone) and tactile (vibration)
- Customized design
Wide range of symbols and pictograms, including customized options
- Switching surface Ø 20 mm
- Screw and snap-in mounting
- Housing made of stainless-steel (hygiene conform)
- Optical feedback
- Switching surface Ø 50 mm
- Screw Mounting
- Front panel mounting - Height 3.3 mm
- Optical and Tactile Feedback
- Switching surface Ø 63 mm
- Adhesive mounting on smooth surfaces
- One-sided operation
- Optical, acoustical, and tactile feedback