Tough position sensors from compact to large
CAPTRON's laser sensors are very robust, durable and reliable. They detect metallic and non-metallic objects starting from a size of 0.05 mm (0.0002 inches) with extreme precision.
In addition to fork light sensors with fork widths ranging from 20 mm to 220 mm (0.79inch - 8.66 inch), CAPTRON also offers Tool Center Point (TCP) laser measurement devices for the exact measurement and calibration of tools e.g. robotic welding and bonding tools.
The wide range of available designs and sizes are specially adapted to the requirements in automation, robotics and assembly.
For environments with higher particle level's, we offer self-cleaning sensors, using pressurized air.
- Very robust and durable metal housing (IP65)
- Wide range of designs and sizes
- High optical resolution and repeatability
- High process reliability, thanks to precise alignment
- Easy assembly saves time and effort
- Special solutions possible
Tool Centerpoint Measurement Sensors
- Adjustment in X-, Y-, and Z- axis
- Flat and open Design
- Compact Construction
- Reduced mounting and calibration effort
- Minimal wiring required, one-piece design
Fork Light Barrier Sensors
Fork Light Barrier Sensor
- Fork Light Barrier LASER
- Object detection of nonmetallic
- One-way Light barrier (transmitter, receiver)
- Special variants on costumer request