CAPTRON has dedicated itself to small and medium sized businesses and large corporations with state of the art sensor solutions. As a family owned business founded in 1983, We design, develop and manufacture the future of human-machine interfaces, Level measurement equipment and optical sensors.
Through our modular manufacturing system and more than 10,000 possible configurations, We provide our customers with very reliable & highly customizable products within various industries e.g.
- Industrial Automation
- Traffic & Transport
- Building Technology
- Supply Chain
- and many more...
For our North American headquarters in White Plains, NY, We are looking for an individual who is able to effectively coordinate the day to day accounting tasks. As the ideal candidate you are obsessed about numbers and highly experienced in managing journal entries for both, Accounts receivables and payables.
If you are a very organized individual and like to structure your work efficiently, It will benefit you in your day to day tasks.
- Posting Journal Entries (Appox min 140 per month)
- Execute payments to vendors
- Manage Account Statements for key customers and vendors
- Manage reimbursement and accounting of employees travel expenditure
- Dunning of overdue invoices
- Reconciliation of all accounts on a monthly basis
- Prepare monthly consolidated reports, including profit and loss statement & cash flow report
- Processing accounts payables and accounts receivables according GAAP & IFRS
- 2+ years experience of bookkeeping (A/R and A/P)
- Hands-on G/L experience
- 2 or 4 yr degree from an accredited institution
- Strong ability to multitask and attention to detail
- Work experience within Manufacturing or Consumer Goods/Products preferred
- Calling vendors for payments and setting credit limits and or holds
- Computer skilled and preferably paperless philosophy
- Knowledge of tax issues e.g. sales tax Registration and reporting
- Friendly and upbeat demeanor
- Proficiency in Apple AirBook Products e.g. IOS Numbers, Pages would be of advantage
As a full-time CAPTRON team member, you’ll be offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program with a wide range of benefits. We say it’s more than a job! Our benefits ensure a long-lasting career with us as your personal life and needs change. See for yourself here with us and join our team