CAPTRON AUTOMATED PAYMENT PROGRAM (CAPP)
What is the CAPTRON Automated Payment Program (CAPP)?
The automated payment program from CAPTRON utilizes STRIPE as a payment gateway, allowing customers to pay for invoices automatically.
What are the BENEFITS?
- If you are a customer currently set to pre-payment terms, you will receive a 10 day payment term (upon completion of the ACH application).
- We will ship your products right away (if in stock) or start manufacturing right away in case the items are not currently in stock.
- You will get automatically charged on the invoice due date and don't need to worry about sending us a check, paying by credit card and/or initiating a wire transfer.
- This payment method does not incur any payment charges, so you will save credit card fees and/or wire transfer fees.
What are the requirements?
- You need to have a US$ bank account within the United States of America
- You need your bank account details including routing number, account number as well as the account holders name
- You need access to the bank account in order to confirm the amount on the micro-deposits we will sent to you